Friday, April 20, 2012

New Love Poems 2016 : Braveheart (Love Story - William Wallace)



How true is this ravishing dream I'm living
Gives me wings to fly and hopes to live

In every magical dream she brings me nearer to the heaven
where dozens of angels engrave my image in her heart

Will this turn into a another Romeo and Juliet
And I'll never give that face a tear to dry out

Don't know how far I'm gonna go with this reverie
Doesn't matter as long as she stays there with me

God has given me a war to fight to get to her world
And I'll keep fighting till my last breath fades in to this empty space

Even if I lose my life,there won't be much pain
As long as she sleeps in me,in my eyes,there she will remain just be mine


 ♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...