Friday, April 6, 2012

New Love poems 2016: World is So Doomed


    Flickr                                                          
World is so doomed without you
No one to talk with or smile with

Is it me who only feel this loneliness
Or is there you too hiding behind

Without you there is no joy or happiness
Just the empty space and silence


Only hope that keeps me alive
That one day I would here it from you ♥

Those words that I have been waiting
For this entire time since I first saw you ....♥ 


Crazy Aaron (Chinthaka Kularathna)
•♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...