Monday, June 18, 2012

New Love Poems 2016 : Simply Your Beauty Makes Me Tipsier




Simply your beauty makes me tipsier
With you my charms are little clumsier
Aura shines with your smile,so glossier
Not impossible but you never was so easier

Lily of my heart always a burning desire
Gilded lips in scarlet often put me on fire
For love you've made me of a beautiful liar
Keep coming after long as you do me aspire

Night is blessed every time you in my dreams
Life is filled every time I see your face
Heart is sick every time I miss your beat
Love is this everyday I dream on this...

 ♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...