Sunday, March 6, 2016

New Love Poems 2016 : You are Holy Words to My Every Love Song

Flickr 
You are holy words to my every love song 
Since you've become my heart's newest beat
You are the star shines all night and day long
Like nothing can charm my life and lead

You are a golden pearl hidden in an abalone
I'll never let anyone catch you and sneak
You wind all over my heart like a cyclone
And own my heart by love's crowning deed

In your heart I feel not like I'm alone
When you kiss me with your lips in cheeks
when time ends our love won't be a bygone
Sweet memories in this air till again we meet


♥•✿ڿ•♥•ڿڰۣChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿ•♥•ڿڰۣ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diamonds Will Find Me

  My heart does not ache anymore Like a star travelled through the universe I’ve seen the dark depths Of your soulless heart Like a burning ...