Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Love Poems 2016 : Never Knew Love Could be This Beautiful


Never knew love could be this beautiful
Until you come and knock on my heart
Never knew it could be so horrible
Until you go tearing whole world apart

Past is clouding up rain is inevitable 
I'm drowning in the memories you've left
You've been so close just unforgettable 
Seconds passing by my heart is hurt

Streets remind me how we used to amble
Hopes are drifting along like a dust
Sad I knew in your world I was trivial
But I never accepted that truth

Girl I'm dying I loved your for real
In this world without you I am so lost
Is it me or our love was expendable
Coz your love was all I got

♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥

1 comment:

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...