Thursday, December 3, 2015

New Love Poems 2016 : You Were Never Gone


You were never gone
With all that is left to remember
Nor I could have forgone
Of your love I'm an avenger

Whenever there is blue moon
See your hidden face somewhere
Together again till we shall reborn
I want you to be closer

White shores that mourne
Without the company of our chatter
Waiting our love to be throned
The day I see comes no sooner

Blowing winds still have your cologne
No more the man I was sober
In this fierce storm Know that I'm not alone
For this last please be my rescuer.


♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...