Monday, January 18, 2016

Love Poems :You are so deadly


You are so deadly with your miracular eyes,
Caught me and hid me in the world of possibilities,

Every time I try to make my way to reality,
Your magical face leads me more into insanity ,

Just a gesture you've given me,now look,,
What you've done to this poor village boy,

He has gone out of his mind,and wandering
And thinking about you all the day long,

Dear god !! make this princes of my heart,
Understand the crying deep inside of me,,,,

 ?•????(?~~?•?•?Chinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)?•????(?~~??•

1 comment:

  1. Hi, CK. You invited me to your poetry, so, as I also have a blog website, I can comment on that as well.

    I believe that if you edit the html version you could use different font face tags eg for a different font style and also use bold and italic tags, but the strong tag is better than the use of the bold tag.

    So I would edit poems to appear in font size 4 and name the font...

    tags within the < and the > symbols

    center then strong then italic then font size="4" then face="Arial" and at the end the closing tags eg

    /font then /italic then /strong then /center

    I tested this type of presentation update on my blog recently.

    http://denis-martindale.blogspot.com

    As for the poetry here, please consider these edits:

    They maintain the abbreviations eg I would shown as I'd...





    You're so deadly with your miracular eyes,
    Caught me and hid me in the world of possibilities,

    Every time I try to make my way to reality,
    Your magical face leads me more into insanity,

    Just a gesture you've given me, now look
    What you've done to this poor village boy,

    He's gone out of his mind, left wondering
    And thinking about you all the day long,

    Dear God! Make this Princess of my heart
    Understand the crying deep inside of me...

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    Your version may be improved by the exact edits and spelling changes and punctuation.

    Regards, Denis Martindale.





    ReplyDelete

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...