Sunday, July 21, 2024

You Gave my Life Back to Me

 



You made my life whole again

Before I decide and end my life in vain

An angel who took away all my pain

Wish we both were on the same train


Your voice is a mantra to my ears

That protects my soul from all the fears

The evil ruled over my life for years

Swept away with my happy tears


I am afraid to play this wicked game

Knowing my heart will never be the same

Feelings for you boiling in me like a flame

The past makes us apart will take the blame


We both want to live in this selfish dream

Where nobody hears our loud scream

In another life as you said I will redeem 

The hand I couldn't take of you my queen 


Poem by: Chinthaka Kularathna ( Crazy Aaron 2024:07:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...