Friday, April 20, 2012

New Love Poems 2016: Unconditional Love - As Night Falls



 As night falls everyday I look up in this endless deep blue sea like sky
For a clue to find your lovely little face out of millions of shining stars

suddenly I hear a subtle loving voice,entices me more and more and grasps
For that moment you bring me that peerless love I've been waiting for years and years

As the moon way down with your presence, just leaving me those sweet memories
My subconscious starts to weep in pain and find a place to crash till it comes back to night

How big this universe is,so many galaxies,so many suns,so many stars and moons
In this little earth the kind of love I have for you is much more than this whole universe ...........♥ ♥ ♥


  ♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...