Friday, April 20, 2012

New Love Poems 2016: A night Without Her



A night without her harder than a life without hope
Wherever she is it's always in my eyes and sleeping

Don't want to wake her up from this charming magic bed
Coz I love to stare when she sleeps and it's so lovely

She gasps,and I love to reek her aroma and it feels so real
As she moves around and watch me in the eye it's so inexpressible

There is nothing but her and her cherished celestial spirit
Gosh !!why ever it has to be in dream and all those goody remembrances,,

 ♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...