Friday, April 20, 2012

New Love Poems 2016: A Mother's Love - Every time I feel So Down



Every time I feel So down 
It makes me go back as a child
When you have held me 
With your fair arms and cuddled me

When dad has been rough on me 
You carried me and swept all tears
Miss that protection without you 
In this savage cruel world

You have come from heavens 
As dear lord has chosen for me
And you kept me alive and harmless 
So far you have lived

How hard it is being a mother 
Even god would not be so
And I will never understand 
Except having a mother's love

*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:*Chinthaka Kularathna (Crazy Aaron)*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...