Friday, April 20, 2012

New Love Pems 2016 : I loved a Girl




















I loved a girl and still does, is it a crime or sin can't be forgiven
If you got a chance to be in love,then you'd understand how it feels to be alone
You are so confusing and living inside my mind, when does it end
Tried and can't stop thinking of you it sends me more down than I try it for you

Coz you are the only one who ever in my heart ...
And won't kill these feelings for anyone ...
Coz you are the only one who ever in my heart ...
And won't kill these feelings for anyone ...

Was this sky a princess before and earth been a boy and loved her so much
Did he make the same mistake I did,is that why he is suffering looking at the sky
I don't want you off from my heart just for a second or so far I live
Just want to hold you in love once and feel your breath and your scent

This is the end I've been waiting and know you gonna leave me forever and ever
Never wanted to break your little heart or fill your bright eyes with pain and tears
forgive me once for what I've done,set me free so I can live with yo dreams
I'm saying goodbye to you now and you'll be with me as long as love lives



♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...