Friday, April 20, 2012

New Love Poems 2016: My Most Romantic Thoughts for You




Whole world is sleeping around me 
And being ruled by this ponderous darkness
Except for this poor candle light helping me out 
To hook up my most romantic thoughts for you

I see little fireflies over the window turning up your image 
In golden colour nice with golden Tourmalines
Your face is lightened with crystal clear bluish bright flashes 
Come from heaven with blessings

Whole world is singing your name and emerging your face 
In this most auspicious of nights
Leaving me nothing to write in this piece of paper 
Wish you were here with me holding my hand

Since you in my despairing life it's filled with life,joy and smile 
I couldn't have for years and years
Let me hold you to my chest in this moon light
And I'll paint my love in your rose red like lips,and you won't ever forget.
 
 
•♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿ~~Chinthaka Kularathna ( Crazy Aaron )~~•♥•✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...