Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Love Poems 2016 : Beauty of Love - I'm a Kite Flying Without a Thread

 I'm a kite flying without a thread 
And you are the wind flies me around
I'm a sailor lost in the ocean
And you are the only star gives me hopes

I'm a dried out empty lake and you are 
The rain fills me with life and green
I'm just a body without soul and you are 

My only girl, my world, everything

Tried almost everything but your heart 

Stands still unmelted like never knew
Still I haven't begged from anyone

Today I'm begging you please please ...

Just need a bit of love,bit of room

From your heart just to crash in with love
You are just for me,not to be loved,not to be touched

Except by me,just for me

I'm going to win you somehow

Though I have to be the fiend fights for his love
I'll win you,swear to god I will

Whatever it costs,if not my life is worthless

♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...