Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Love Poems 2016: A father's Love - I Had The Life Again
















I had the life again to this world 
With your cry and mommy's smile
First I hold you as my daughter 
My heart and blood felt so melted

The day you got ill was the day 
I understood your life is also my life too
There wasn't a second I spent time 
Without thinking of you,my little girl

Changed my life for good for you 
For mom for our little family
I had the strength to fight this world 
And make your life beautiful

Knew this day was coming
Day you leave us,our home alone here
And the world wouldn't be the same around
Still you are my little girl ..

♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥•


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...