Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Love Poems 2016 : Will Your Hurt Me

 Flickr
Will you hurt me,will you leave me,now what your heart says
Didn't you love me, didn't I love you, was it yours or mine

Can you go alone with this, can I live without you here,can we
What do you think we are trying to hide behind this lie,tell me

what did we promise to each other ,not to break up forever
what we used to say each other LOVE you forever,and now

Still want to leave me alone like an orphan,how I can stand
Please don't leave if there is just a little bit of love left for me

♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (CrAzY AaRoN)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ♥•

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...