Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Love Poems 2016 : A Father's Love - Way of a Father's Love

















When I was little,remember once my dad took me to a mountain top to watch sky
Just dad and me, waited laid on the ground looking at the sky till darkness to fall

Still remember the way he touched my hair with his finger tips and smiled at me
He showed me every star and planet he knew and the first time I felt so much love for him

Now I'm in a shuttle and I see the earth,like any perfect stage couldn't be asked for
Everytime I watch, I see a father and son looking at the sky, at me,I see me,my dad

Took me 20 years to realize what was the real star he wanted show me in that night
And still so sorry to feel that it took 20 years to realize the way of a father's love.....

♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿChinthaka Kularathna (Aaron)♥•✿ڿڰۣ(̆̃̃ღ•♥•ڿ —

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Gave my Life Back to Me

  You made my life whole again Before I decide and end my life in vain An angel who took away all my pain Wish we both were on the same trai...